Ripples Advisory :Buy Zee Entertainment, PC Jeweller, Nestle India; sell Bharti Infratel, Tata Motors: Sudarshan Sukhani

Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com is of the view that one can buy Zee Entertainment, PC Jeweller and Nestle India and sell Bharti Infratel and Tata Motors.

Most valuable Financial Advisory with the name of accurate tips provider here invites you to trade in a financial market with risk-free work click here for more>>https://www.indiamart.com/ripplesadvisory/


                       



Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com told CNBC-TV18, "Zee Entertainment has broken out of 8 month trading range and in a market where we are seeing some slide in the Nifty, Zee is actually going up. That is a buying opportunity, it is a swing trade. I think it is also positional trade you could actually buy Zee and hold for a few weeks."

"I am fairly upbeat on the market, I think that is coming out easily, so I am a buyer wherever I get an opportunity. PC Jeweller has been a favourite. Between Titan Company and PC Jeweller, I have been liking PC Jeweller because of its charts not anything else and that continues. A small flag is on the verge of breaking on the upside. Again significant highs are coming here in PC Jeweller and that is a buying opportunity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with by Way2themes | Distributed by Blogspot Themes